Bumiputera Malaysia

Bumiputera Malaysia

By a Malaysian for his country

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Are you in control?

Question: In your capacity as the Finance Minister, has his company obtained government tenders?
PM Abdullah: No, not at all. To my knowledge, he (Kamal) has not received any.
Truth: The Prime Minister's son has obtained contracts worth millions of ringgit from Petronas and Tenaga Nasional Berhad.

PM Abdullah: I told Khir Toyo that besides building houses, Selangor also needs agricultural lands. So after that, he has built the Fruit Valley in Kuala Selangor.
Truth: The Fruit Valley project has been launched in 2002 during Tun Dr. Mahathir's administration.

Does our Prime Minister really knows what he is talking about?

"Just give me time… If I take the field in a football game, and after ten minutes, I am judged for my performance, how can that be? You have to wait for me to warm up, to pick up the tempo and to move around. It is difficult…" -- in TV3's interview

"No...no...no, I am still in command" -- in CNN's interview

"I am still in full control" -- in an interview in Havana, Cuba

When the Prime Minister of Malaysia felt compelled to declare that "I am in control" repeatedly after almost 3 years in office, something must be very radically wrong.

In any event, to demonstrate that he is indeed "in control", Abdullah should exercise "control" over his ass-sucking son-in-law, Khairy Jamaluddin (KJ), who is undoubtedly the most influential and powerful person at the 4th floor of the Prime Minister's Office building, Perdana Putra.