Bumiputera Malaysia

Bumiputera Malaysia

By a Malaysian for his country

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I need a financial planner

Malaysia's oil prices increased for more than 21% in 2006.
Malaysia's electricity tariff increased for over 12% in 2006.
Prices of sugar, vegetables, chicken, red chilli, cooking oil, eggs etc. have increased in 2006.
Tranportation costs have gone up.
Malaysia's toll rates in 5 major highways will be increased in earlier 2007.
Now, the water tariff will be have a 15% increment.

My salary has NOT been increased for the past 3 years.



I need a financial planner. Should I get one from ASLI whose proven economic calculations pointed out to a 45% bumiputera equity, or should I get one from the Economic Planning Unit (EPU) of the Prime Minister's department whose non-transparent and indefensible methodology has said that the bumiputera's equity is only 18.9%?